Tuesday 17 December 2013

Baby Ruth Chocolate Bar Review

This Chocolate bar hit me as a bit of a surprise I found it on sale in the imports section of my local Tesco so because it was only a pound I thought I'd give it a try.

The wrapper is silver and blue with red writing outlined by white which says Baby Ruth and slightly above this it says Nestle.

The bar contains 4 Grams of protein as it is keen to point out on the front of the wrapper. This chocolate bar is not something you should eat if you are on a diet because the ingredients are quite bad for you 63.9g of carbohydrates and 23.5g of fat which isn't very good but this bar does not claim to be healthy. The ingredients also mention that it is produced from genetically modified soybean and genetically modified maize. This product also contains peanuts so if your allergic to nuts steer clear of this.

This bar tastes very much like a Snickers bar it has nougat, caramel, peanuts and chocolate in it which is pretty much the same ingredients. I would say this is nice but the similarity between the two bars would put me off getting this bar because the other bar is so much cheaper and easier to obtain in the UK. So I would suggest Snickers instead but if you are in a place were these are available and Snickers aren't then you should try this one other that wouldn't say trying this one is very necessary.

I'd give this a 7/10

For the video of me trying this watch the video below



 











No comments:

Post a Comment