Tuesday 3 December 2013

Pepsi Flavored Cheetos Review

Manufacture - Fritolay & Pepsi
Website - Jbox.com


When i discovered such a thing existed I was curious as to how this would taste so I bought it from Jbox.com because i thought why not may as-well try it. Now after I bought it I seen a lot of complete negativity on the internet no one seemed to like it so I was worried it might not be worth what it costs to import it from japan.

Pepsi Flavored Cheetos come in a nice blue and white packet in a Pepsi design with the crisps displayed at the bottom. Very little English on the packet as you would expect. On the top of the packet it says Shuwa Shuwa Cola which is an onomatopoeia word for the sound of bubbles.

When you open the packet there is a sort of initial overwhelming smell of cola as you open the bag and inside is some plain looking crisps they seem like any other kind of Cheetos you can find. The packet was half full like you get with normal types of crisps. The anticipation to try these was killing me and I finally got round to trying them and they taste pretty like Pepsi I think yes maybe it is a strange flavor choice but in my opinion its one that works the crisps taste of Pepsi even tastes like they have carbonation in them which makes this a unique taste experience. If they didn't taste so much like Pepsi I could fault them but the fact is they taste pretty like Pepsi in crisp form which is exactly what it says on the bag.

I recommend you try to hunt these down and buy them they are really something you must try.
They do appear to be a Marmite food though so you'll either love them like I do or hate them like some of the internet seems to.

I'd give these a 8/10 rating

  

 



Below is my video where i try this snack


No comments:

Post a Comment