Thursday 19 December 2013

Nestle Wonka Sour Nerds Review

I have seen these sweets in the past but have never tried them so I thought I'd give them a try.

These are called Wonka Sour Nerds and are made by Nestle the box is a nice green and yellow design. Has wee cute creatures which i think are meant to be representative of the nerds all over the box. Also says the recommended serving size is a table spoon. This is filled with artificial flavorings and they taste like it. It also says its genetically modified ingredients so if you not keen on that don't eat these. A warning on the packet says may have adverse affect on activity and attention in children so although this packet clearly appeals to children you should avoid them eating to much of these. 

In this box there is two different flavors one is called Amped Apple and the other is Lightening Lemon both taste nice and like what they are meant to taste like but I would say if your looking for something sour these aren't all that great they taste nice but they are not as sour as you would be lead to believe by a name like Sour Nerds. 

I think these are nice and will probably try some of the other flavors in the future but the sourness in this one was disappointing.

I'd give this a 5/10
Watch the video below for my review video and Sour Nerds challenge video












No comments:

Post a Comment